DOES YOUR BOARD NEED AN EXPERIENCED NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR?
Our Founder, Wayne Hartmann, has been a director of companies for over 15 years:
- Downstream integrated oil company (Africa)
- Oil and Lubricants Refining (SA including JVs with oil majors)
- Tanker shipping (JV)
- Downstream oil distribution, sales, and marketing (Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Burundi, DRC, and others including chairmanship of listed entities and JVs with oil majors)
- Trading (SA agri, metals & minerals, and global bunker fuels JV with trading major)
- Agribusiness (South Africa)
- Renewables (Tanzania, Rwanda, and Cote d’Ivoire JV with energy major)
- University of Natal Extended Learning (SA independent non-exec directorship)
What Our Clients Have to Say
Wayne is people-orientated and a team player. He cares about the greater good and is focused on making a positive contribution to society.
Juan de Francisco Rasheed
Wayne helped me prepare to become the General Manager of my company. Wayne displayed a calm patience as he helped me navigate the leadership challenges that I was faced with along the way. It helped that Wayne had a wealth of experiences as a Managing Director. He gave actionable advice that I was able to implement as I formed my team and set the strategy of my business. Wayne then went on to help mentor my team members – and continues to do so to this day. I’m grateful to Wayne for all the support he has been able to give to me and to my business.